Friday, January 22, 2021

Lincoln, the Gold Standard Two

 Here are a few more Lincoln quotes: how does Donald Trump, as well as your other favorite heroes and villains, stack up against The Best? 

Enjoy! 

Arnold Kunst 

Introducing Abraham Lincoln to the 21st Century 

www.AbeLincolnNow.com


 - “Die when I may I want it said by those who knew me best that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.” - Abraham Lincoln

 - “I cannot understand why men should be so eager after money. Wealth is simply a superfluity of what we don't need.” - Abraham Lincoln

 - “How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a let? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it a leg.” – Abraham Lincoln

 - “Why should there not be a patient confidence in the ultimate justice of the people? Is there any better or equal hope in the world?” - Abraham Lincoln

 - “We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” - Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment