Saturday, January 23, 2021

Lincoln, the Gold Standard Part Three

 Here are a few more Lincoln quotes: how does Donald Trump, as well as your other favorite heroes and villains, stack up against The Best?  

Enjoy! 

Arnold Kunst Introducing Abraham Lincoln to the 21st Century 

www.AbeLincolnNow.com

  - “If to be the head of Hell is as hard as what I have to undergo here, I could find it in my heart to pity Satan himself.” - Abraham Lincoln

  - “Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.” -  Abraham Lincoln

  - “Ballots are the rightful and peaceful successors to bullets.” - Abraham Lincoln 

 - “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.” - Abraham Lincoln

  - “I happen temporarily to occupy this big White House. I am living witness that any one of your children may look to come here as my father's child has.” - Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment