Wednesday, April 11, 2018

“If it were possible for me to alter any part of his plan I would only spoil it.” – John Newman


From “The Human Condition: A User’s Manual,” by Arnold Kunst
11 April
There's a difference between my love of others and my love of God. With others it's more often than not creative - fairly regularly I am to initiate whatever is needed. It’s that way because that’s the way He loves us, and we’re made in His image.
But with Him it's largely reactive. Like a flower that has sense enough to turn toward the sunlight I am called to stand before Him, arms limp, head bowed, His own love/light permeating all my far-flung disparate parts, meshing them together harmoniously into His own wordless beauty. Through Him and with Him and in Him I am, finally, Home...



No comments:

Post a Comment