Tuesday, March 6, 2018

From “The Human Condition: A User’s Manual,” by Arnold Kunst 6 March 4, 2018 My vision of God [if I still myself enough] has all the certitude of a paralyzed ex-skier whose once vibrant muscles somehow still send messages to the brain that bespeak coordination, balance, exhilaration, easy flow, open-ended vitality. Soon the dream will be real; the vision tangible; "then" will be NOW!


From “The Human Condition: A User’s Manual,” by Arnold Kunst
6 March 4, 2018
My vision of God [if I still myself enough] has all the certitude of a paralyzed ex-skier whose once vibrant muscles somehow still send messages to the brain that bespeak coordination, balance, exhilaration, easy flow, open-ended vitality. Soon the dream will be real; the vision tangible; "then" will be NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment